Kartik Aaryan reveals his New Year 2023 plans; ‘I will be the Shehzada’ [Exclusive]

Kartik Aaryan has come a long way in his journey and took it him years to be at the place where he is. And now he proudly flaunts that he is going to be the Shehzada in 2023. The Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 star who had a phenomenal year is all set for New Year and in an exclusive interaction with BollywoodLife, we asked the youngest superstar of Bollywood to reveal his New Year plans to which he said, "I don't do so much planning but all I want to say is that I will be the Shehzada in 2023 and that will be my agenda and I am sure it will happen. " The swag of the actor is point on.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/7Pz1bpH
Previous Post Next Post